Health Information Exchange
Boulder City Hospital has partnered with Commonwell Health Alliance. Now you can give your doctors secure access to your health records no matter where you have received care and no matter where you’re traveling! Once you enroll, your healthcare providers will be able to make better care decisions so you get the care you deserve.
ENROLL TODAY. IT'S EASY!
Call (702) 293-4111
and ask how you can enroll in the Health Information Exchange
FOR THE BEST CARE,
ENROLL TO SHARE
How many times have you had to list your allergies, medications and medical history? Wouldn’t it be great if all of your doctors had instant and secure access to your medical information? No more carrying health records back and forth. No more recalling what your last lab results or medications prescribed were.
When you enroll in CommonWell Health Alliance® Services, you’re enabling your health care providers to access information they may need to care for you.
WHAT ARE THE COMMONWELL SERVICES?
A free, more secure service that makes your health information available to your doctors regardless of where you’ve received care. Simply enroll in the service with a government-issued photo ID, and then confirm the other CommonWell doctors where you have been seen.
HOW DOES COMMONWELL HELP YOU?
- Helps your doctors share information – Allows your different doctors – primary care providers, specialists, hospitals and more -to have more secure, near instant access to your important health information. This includes health facilities you may visit near home as well as while you are traveling in the US.
- Gets you faster and better care – With less time wasted on tracking down your test results and other health information, your health care providers can spend less time on paperwork and more time on your care.
- Supports you in case of emergency- There may be a time when you don’t have the ability to gather or share your health information. Medical staff could immediately pull your allergies, medications and health problems, helping them care for you without delay.
- Protects your data – Electronic sharing is more secure than a fax or paper file, which could be easily lost or viewed with no tracking of who accessed that paper record.
- Reduces paperwork and hassle – Save time and the hassle of filling out the same health history forms over and over when you see new doctors or go to a specialist in the CommonWell network. Your latest health information will be right at their fingertips.
ENROLL TODAY IT'S EASY!
Just tell the front desk you’d like to enroll in CommonWell Services, and they’ll have you verify the other participating health facilities you’ve visited.
©2016 CommonWell Health Alliance.
All rights reserved.