Onsite Lab Services
Boulder City Hospital offers outpatient and inpatient laboratory services and has an incredible team of certified, experienced Phlebotomists and Medical Technologists providing a quick, easy and comfortable lab experience.
HOURS OF OPERATION
24 Hours – 7 Days/Week
Our Lab is also a local draw station for CPL, Quest and LabCorp, with minimal wait times and no appointments necessary. The Boulder City Hospital Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and offers state-of-the-art equipment for laboratory processing, results and analysis.
- Blood Gas Analysis – Arterial and venous, Carbon Monoxide (CarboxyHb)
- Chemistry – Comprehensive and Basic Metabolic Panels, Lipid Panel, Liver and Kidney
- Panels, Cardiac Enzymes (Trop-I and CKMB), and Anemia Tests (Iron/TIBC, Ferritin, Folate, and Vit B12)
- Coagulation Tests – PT/INR, APTT, and D-dimer
- COVID-19 Testing
- Hematology – CBC, ESR
- Occult Blood test – IFOB (Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood)
- Pregnancy Test
- PSA Screen
- Rapid Flu A and B
- Rapid Strep Screen
- Respiratory Panel Testing
- Serology Tests – Rheumatoid Factor, Infectious Mononucleosis
- Thyroid Tests – TSH, T4, FT4
- Transfusion Services
- Urinalysis Complete
To request copies of your hospital-based lab studies, please call (702) 293-4111 and ask for the Medical Records Department, or visit our patient portal at:
To obtain copies of your CPL laboratory results, please call 1-800-633-4757 or setup your patient portal at:
To obtain copies of your Quest Diagnostics laboratory results, please call 1-866-MyQuest, or setup your patient portal at:
- Fasting means not eating for a specified period of time (usually 8-12 hours).
- Drinking water and being well hydrated makes it easier to obtain a blood sample.
- Water is safe. No coffee, tea, or other drinks.
- Scheduling your appointment in the morning will make fasting less worrisome.
- It’s important to follow your health care provider’s instructions for accurate results.
- Tests that typically require fasting include lipid panels and glucose.