Online Bill Pay
Now you can pay your hospital and related service bills from the comfort of your own home… or from anywhere!. It’s really that simple. And convenient, too.
Boulder City Hospital is pleased to provide patients with our new online bill pay service.
You can now pay your hospital related services on our website, and your payment will automatically post to your hospital related account.
To make a quick pay payment:
- Last name on of bill recipient
- Date of birth of bill recipient
- Access code
- • You can locate the access code printed on the top right corner on your statement.
How to access Online Bill Pay
- You can either type or copy and paste the URL into a browser, or simply click on the following link: bchcares.paymyhealthbill.com/quickpay
to access our secure online bill pay
- • You will be redirected to our secure online bill pay.
- Please be sure to update or verify the payment amount before submitting payment.
- • The payment box automatically defaults to the total account balance so you must update to make a payment amount other than the total account balance due.
What to expect
Once you access the online bill pay, you will be redirected to a secure site. Below are screenshots of the screens you will see. And remember, the amount to be paid always includes the total amount of the bill. You will have to manually enter the amount you wish to pay if different from the total bill amount.